Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Peekaru! I scare you!

While searching the internet, I came across a baby website and I saw this interesting thing called a Peekaru. I found it to be probably the freakiest baby item in the world. It looks like the baby is popping out of it's mother. In it's defense, it would probably keep your baby quite warm, but I'm not sure I want my baby and I looking like that special scene from Alien (or Space Balls). The website I got the Peekaru picture from also included this oddly similar picture from Total Recall. I hope you enjoy.

6 comments:

Sarah C said...

HOLY CRAP! That is frightening!

Erin said...

Which picture?

DeAnn said...

It reminds me a little of a kangaroo.

Laurel said...

haha. Okay so all of you know, that is what I want for my baby shower!!! Just kidding. That is so funny.

Ryan and Lacey said...

Um... that is the scariest picture ever! And the Peekaru is like the snuggie I can't wait for it to come out on infomercials!

Amber Rasch said...

I am without words...and that is very rare. Bravo Peekaru.