Tuesday, March 31, 2009

2 Months Old!

Jason is two months old today. He is growing very quickly and learning new things every day. He holds his head up really well, as you can see in the first picture. He gives us a sweet little grin every time we smile at him. He also likes staring at things for a long time(especially his mom). He still won't take very good naps, but he sleeps pretty good at night. He only woke up for one feeding last night, which happened to be Trevor's feeding. Yay! He is weighing in at about 14lbs. He is getting chunkier as we speak. He is such a sweetie pie. We love him sooooo much. Oh yeah, I am happy to say that his hair is growing back in. I was getting a little worried that he would look like Benjamin Button forever.





His face is shiny because I just put Vaseline on his poor, dry face

9 comments:

DeAnn said...

What a cutie!

MegHaNE said...

benjamin button....erin you are crazy! can you believe how fast the time goes. who does he look like, im trying to figure it out! little cutie pie!

Josie said...

WHat a sweetheart!

Sarah C said...

BRING ME THAT BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laurel said...

I think he is so cute. I'm so glad that he is sleeping better at night for you. Sydney was never a good napper. Good luck with that, and if you figure it out please give me your tips. I love the 2nd to last picture where he looks kind of scared. He's a dolly. Can't wait to see him someday!!!

Amber Rasch said...

Erin, his hair is growing back in because I secretly rub Rogaine on his head while he sleeps...just like I will do tonight while I watch the little guy. Heehe! And for those who are wondering who he looks like...it's me.

Jenna Marie said...

Erin, hey how are you doing? This is Jenna Robison for high school. Congratulations on your little one, he is a cutie!

Huebner's said...

ERIN!!!!

cinni said...

I did it, I made an account. I think you both are wonderful, and it is my pleasure to come and see you both and spend time with this awesome grandson. It was a blast. And he is adorable and special!!! Could have maybe chosen a better pic of me, I always look a little off. Love ya all!!