Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Happy Birthday, Trevor!


Today is Trevor's birthday. I just wanted to wish him a Happy Birthday. I am so lucky to have him in my life. He is such a wonderful husband and father. I love you, Trevor. Also, good luck with your finals. The picture is of Trevor, his father Jason (who our little Jason is named after), and Trevor's younger sister Felicia.

6 comments:

Amber Rasch said...

Yes, Happy Birthday to Trevor indeed. I posted a special wish on my blog...so he should read it. I'm excited to come over tonight!

DeAnn said...

Happy birthday Trevor!

Sarah C said...

Happy Birthday Trevor, I hope you got my special video message. I must comment on the mullet, it is FANTASTICAL!

Josie said...

Happy birthday!

Laurel said...

Happy Birthday!!! Good luck with finals. We love you.

Amber Rasch said...

Jason is safe. My dog only eats ugly babies...