Thursday, April 16, 2009

Cousin Time!

My cousin Holly and her family came to Cedar a few days ago. Since Trevor was working, I decided to go over and visit with them. Holly has some adorable little baby twins and a super sweet and silly little 2 year old girl named Cambree. I don't have any pictures of the twins, but I am including some sweet pictures of Cambree and Jason. Cambree is so funny. I think she ate 10 pounds of cookie dough when I was over there. She was being a sneaky snake and kept sneaking the dough. She also kept asking to touch Jason. She would walk over and start petting him on the head. It was really cute. I included a couple of pictures of her holding him.

Cambree eating a cookie and sitting in the Bumbo

Cambree giving Jason a kiss

3 comments:

Amber Rasch said...

Those are such cute pictures! Jason keeps growing... I swear! Tell him to slow down dang it. And thanks for thinking the car was sexy. I will take you for a ride in it soon...you can even drive it if you want. I know you want.

DeAnn said...

Cute pictures.

Laurel said...

How cute. I can't believe how big Jason is. So fun. We can't wait to see you and hopefull Sydney will be as nice to Jason as Cambree was to him. We love you.