Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Graduation

I am writing this post to inform my friends and family about my graduation. My graduation from SUU will occur on May 6th and 7th. The commencement ceremony will be held on Friday, May 6th at 4:30 pm in the Centrum. The awarding of the diplomas for the College of Education will be held on Saturday, May 7th at 1:30 pm in the Centrum. If you can only come for one of these, I recommend coming on Saturday. They will be announcing my name and it won't be as boring as the commencement. After the ceremony on Saturday (probably around 5:00), we will be going to eat somewhere. I will be calling around tomorrow and trying to find a place where we can reserve a space for a large group. If you are going to attend my graduation, please let me know. If you would like to avoid the graduation ceremony (I don't blame you), but would like to go to dinner with us, please let me know. I need to let the restaurant know the head count. You can call me, text me, or comment on here. If you have any questions, feel free to ask! I love you all!

I called around today and made a reservation at The Pizza Factory. The reservation is for 5:oo pm on Saturday, May 7th. I told them that we will be doing the all-you-can-eat special. The special includes unlimited pizza, breadsticks, salad bar, and drinks for $8.75. I think it is cheaper for children.

6 comments:

DeAnn said...

I would love to come to your graduation but we will be heading to Logan for Russ's son Brian's graduation. I will be sorry to miss graduation, dinner and family. Congratulations on a job well done.

Sarah C said...

I will be to the Saturday ceremony. Congrats E-ron!

Sarah C said...

oh, Noah will be coming as well.

Erin said...

DeAnn, I am complimented that you would love to come to my graduation because I don't know many people who enjoy going to graduations. They are just horrible.

Gabriel said...

Erin! Wish I could be there!! I went to Jessicca's graduation last year and really enjoyed it. There was such a spirit of accomplishment! Eat enough pizza and salad bar for me!! See you in June!!

Laurel said...

Erin, wish we could be there!!! Congratulations on a job well done. See you in June!!!