On Sunday the 31st, Jason turned 1 year old. We had a birthday party for him on Saturday. He received many wonderful presents. I made him a giant cupcake cake. It was a very stressful process. The whole back of the cake fell off. You can't see it in the picture, but I was using a pill bottle to keep the giant cupcake from falling over. It was very delicious. Jason enjoyed his little cupcake very much. I gave it to him and turned away to get the camera. By the time I got turned back around to take a picture, he had already shoved a lot of the cake into his mouth. He really liked it! Thank you to everyone who came to the party.
Jason received this wonderful "Babe Ruth" hat from Ariana. He looked so cute in it.
8 comments:
Happy Birthday Jason. I can't believe he is one. Where has the time gone? He's a cutie patootie
I love the giant cupcake!! I love baby Jason. Happy Birthday again, you cute little boy.
The giant cupcake story made me laugh so hard... I think a pill bottle would be a great addition to any cake though. Jason is such a cute little man. I want to see him so bad!!
Happy Birthday Jason. The cake was adorable. Sorry we couldn't be there.
one year older and wiser too... Happy Birthday to you!!!
Happy Birthday cute Jason!! I want to meet you and cuddle you... too bad we live so far away. Tell your Mama to do it for me anyways!!
Happy happy birthday little Jason!
He is so cute! I wish I could've been to the party that cake looks pretty tasty.
Happy Birthday Jason! I am sorry I missed the party but it looked fun and the Giant cupcake is adorable. I love his cute little face!
I say it's time for a new post!
Post a Comment