Isn't he a wonderful Christmas present?
On the 31st, Jason turned 11 months old. I can't believe that he will be one at the end of this month. This year has partly stressful, but mostly joyful. We had a good Christmas. We got all the things we wanted and much more. Jason definitely does not have a shortage of toys. Jason likes to crawl, pull himself up on everything, and walk across the room on his tip toes while pushing his walker toy. He has also learned to fake cry. He has two teeth. He has also started to pull some really weird faces. We call one of his faces the "pirate face" or "bitter beer face." I will include a picture. I will be starting a new semester of school on Monday (boooooo). Trevor will be starting his student teaching that day also. Wish us luck! That's all for now.
Noah, Trevor, and Jason
Opening presents
9 comments:
Holy freak! I can't believe he will be one. Good luck this week with your schooling experiences. Where is Trevor student teaching? Love and miss you. Can't wait to see everyone again. Glad you had a great Christmas.
Trevor will be student teaching at Canyon View High School.
He is just the cutest kid on the whole planet!!!!! I got some great pictures of him pulling faces too, I will sent them to you!! Good luck with the new semester, you will do awesome. Love you!!
He is getting to be so grown up. I'd say he's getting big but he started out that way. Good luck in school and student teaching.
That really is the bitter beer face. Heeee-larious.
It's hard to believe he's almost a year old! You need to quit mixing his mush using that bitter beer! Good luck with your school and teaching. Love ya'll
I have to say it again... you have the most beautiful little boy I have ever seen.... :-)
Ditto to all the other comments. I love the bitter beer face. He is such a cute little boy. I miss him so much!! Please mail him to Texas.
Jasper misses Jason too! He wants to lick his toes some more. Heehe! You need to bring him over again soon! I haven't seen him in months! Seriously. I haven't seen you in months. What's the deal? He is getting so big! And I loooove the bitter beer face! It didn't even look like him!
Post a Comment