Well, Aunt
DeAnn posted a comment that said I needed to update my blog, so here it is. I know I say this a lot, but we have been very busy. I don't think I have ever had so much to do. All my classes require me to go to a bunch of different schools and do things there. Plus, I have to get 80 hours of practicum (observation) hours in an elementary school done before the end of May. I am going a little crazy. I plan on taking classes this summer, so I will hopefully be graduating with my Bachelor's Degree in Elementary Education this December. Trevor is just about finished with his student teaching. He will be done this coming Tuesday. We are so excited for him! He will be graduating in about a month! He has been applying for jobs. He applied for a job in
Parma, Idaho, as well as, Whitehall, Montana. He is having a hard time finding job openings in Physical Education. Jason is doing well. He has 4 teeth so far with two more coming in. He isn't walking quite yet, but we hope it happens soon. He doesn't say any real words other than "uh oh" (if that counts). When he says that it sounds like "uh eye!" It is very cute. I can't wait until I have a break so I can spend some time with him. I didn't get my Spring Break because I spent that whole week doing practicum at a kindergarten. It was a lot of fun though. I will stop complaining.
Here is a list of things that Jason likes to do:
1. Cry when he doesn't get his way.

2. Climb into things.


3. Take baths: he hates getting out and freaks out when I try to dress him.
Note: if you are wondering why Jason is being bathed in a storage bin, it is because we only have showers in our apartment. He is much too wiggly to try and shower with. It is such a hassle!
4. Eat: he never stops eating. At daycare, he usually has two or three helpings at meal times.

5. Sleep: he has always been a great sleeper (excluding naps).

6. Turn on the dishwasher. Sometimes our dishes get washed two or three times.

We love you, Jason!
9 comments:
I'm sorry you've been so busy. It will all pay off I'm sure. Jason is getting so big. What a cute thing. Can't wait to see you all in June!!!
A new post from Erin! Alright! Love to see new pictures of cute little Jason. I'm sure it's hard being so busy but like Laurel said it'll be worth it. Love Keepin up with the Joneses!
I want to meet Jason so bad!! Hopefully we will be at the family reunion, so we can see him then. I'm sorry you don't have a bathtub in your apartment... that must make bath time a bit of a hassle. I hope everything starts slowing down for you soon (so you can come visit us!).
He is getting so BIG! he looks like his dad! glad to hear that things are going well with you guys and that you will be graduating soon....YAY!
I have the same picture from when I was little and sitting in drawers in the kitchen! How funny! My parents filled it with toys:) Sounds like you are super busy, hope your all doing great! Take Care!
Well Erin, it looks like there were a lot of people who wanted a new post from you. Jason is getting to be so grown up. The "bath tub" is a very ingenious idea. Thanks for the post.
I love this post, Erin. The story you tell with the pictures is great. He's sooooo cute. I want to hug his chubby little body. Give him a kiss from Granny.
I love the cute pictures. You take some really fun ones. What a treasure! You have such a fun way of looking at things. Thanks for posting and sharing your lives with us. AWESOME!!!
Great post. He is so cute. I can't wait to see you guys in June. Keep working hard at school, it will be over soon.
Post a Comment