Sunday, June 26, 2011

Model Behavior

After reviewing my pictures from the Rasmussen family reunion, I have come to the conclusion that we have a lot of potential models in our family. Here are some of the pictures that I took. Don't be offended if I didn't include a picture of your child. I think all the children are beautiful. These are just the children that I happened to catch in a moment of modelish (not a word) behavior.








I just thought I would throw this last one in because I think it is hilarious. Sawyer just happened to stick his finger in his nose right at the moment that I took the picture. Can you say photo bomb?!

5 comments:

Lyndsi Wischmeier said...

Haha that's so funny!! They are very handsome models. I love the serious faces.

Debra Morris said...

These are great, Erin. They really do look like modeling pictures.

DeAnn said...

Simply adorable!

Laurel said...

all are adorable except the ugly mommy. love the pics.

DeAnn said...

I think the mommy is beautiful!