Monday, May 31, 2010

Busy Busy Busy

This post is for Maureen. She will not leave me alone about this whole blog thing. This post will simply be an update of what is going on in our lives. If you care, feel free to read.

Trevor: Trevor graduated from Southern Utah University on Friday, April 30th. He graduated with a Bachelor's degree in Secondary Education with a Physical Education emphasis. We are very proud of him! He has been diligently filling out applications. He hasn't had much success, but he is keeping his chin up. I believe in him. Make sure to keep him in your thoughts and prayers.

Jason: Jason is 16 months old. He has turned into such a cute little boy. He is walking everywhere and getting into everything. He never wants to be held. He is sleeping wonderfully. Many nights he will sleep from 8:00pm to 9:30am. This morning he actually slept until 11:00am. It is so wonderful to get the chance to sleep in. He says a few words such as mommy, daddy, happy, and belly. Whenever I ask him if he wants to eat, he opens his mouth really wide and sticks his tongue out. Sometimes he even walks over to his high chair and starts pulling on it. He definitely likes to eat.

Erin: I am currently taking classes at a small campus in Richfield. Why am I taking the classes in Richfield instead of Cedar City? This summer just happened to be the summer that they decided to offer the classes there instead of at the regular SUU campus. Currently, I am living in Richfield while Trevor and Jason live in Cedar City. I only get to see them on the weekends. This has been very very hard on me. By Wednesday or Thursday, I am usually an emotional mess. All this torture and hardship will be worth it. After this semester, I will only have one more semester left then I will have my BACHELOR'S DEGREE IN ELEMENTARY EDUCATION. Yay! I have a roommate at my apartment in Richfield. I already knew her because I took some classes with her in Cedar City. She has been such a blessing. It was so nice to move into an apartment with somebody that I already knew.

Sorry I didn't include any pictures. I will post some when I get back to Cedar City. Now you can stop nagging me, Maureen! :)

7 comments:

Maureen said...

Holy Cow! I thought your blogger was broken! Thanks for the update, I'm proud of you guys for all your hard work at school and taking care of little Jason who is the Energizer Baby. He reminds me of a wind up toy that you sit down and he just takes off walking. Now I can stop my incessant nagging about a blog update!

DeAnn said...

I'm glad someone else did the nagging this time. It's really hard going over a month without a new post. Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to post.

Lyndsi Wischmeier said...

So when are you finished w/ your semester in Richfield?? It must be nearly over... People who go to school when they are married have my respect. Girls who go to school when they are married AND have children are insane. I don't know how you do it.

Erin said...

Lyndsi, the Richfield experience is almost over. I only have one more week left. It will probably be the longest week of my life. You are right about the insane part. I am going insane. This has been one of the hardest experiences of my life. I think it will be worth it, though, because I will be done with school in December.

DeAnn said...

Now that you're done in Richfield we can expect a new post.

DeAnn said...

Can you say new post?

DeAnn said...

Your GPA just came down cuz I'm giving you an F in blog posting! jk