Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Praxis

I took my Praxis Elementary Education Content Knowledge Exam last month. I really needed to pass it and I was really worried that I wouldn't pass it. Well, I got my results today. I received a 194. That is 194 out of 200. If case you were wondering, that score is really high. In order to pass, I had to get at least a 150. The average scores range from 151-176. My score was so high that I received a recognition of excellence from ETS, the makers of the test. I'm sorry if it sounds like I am gloating. I am just so excited. I am not usually proud of myself, but today I am.

7 comments:

Laurel said...

Gloat away girl. That is so awesome. All of your hard work has paid off. Go celebrate!!!

Lyndsi Wischmeier said...

That's AWESOME!!! Good job--we're so happy for you.

Debra Morris said...

And you deserve to be proud! I'm proud of you because you're my daughter. Congrats from Dale and me! Love you!

Gene and Jenna said...

Awesome!! Way to go:)

Maureen said...

Good job Erin! I'm so happy for you! I'm sure it's a big relief to have the test over with.

Holly said...

Congratulations! Cody and I think that is so AWESOME! I'm glad you are proud of yourself, you should be. Love you.

DeAnn said...

Congratulations! You'll make a great teacher.