It has been forever since my last post. Based on how many people commented on my last post, I don't think anyone reads this anyway. Jerks! I'm just kidding. Anyways, Jason turned 10 months old on November 30th. He now can pull himself up on things and crawl. Well it's more like an army crawl, but it gets him places. I kind of miss the times when he would just lay there and be happy. Right when I walk in the door, he will see me and then start crying and following me around. He was fine just seconds before I walked in the door. He has kind of been making me crazy lately. I think that my lack of patience has more to do with finals coming up than it has to do with the baby. So, I guess school makes me crazy and Jason just assists a little. I love him, though. He is a cute little sweetheart most of the time. In fact, he was wonderful for our long drive to Malad, Idaho. He was wonderful the whole Thanksgiving weekend. Thanks, Cinniman for making my weekend very relaxing. Another thank you should go to Cinniman for buying Trevor and I tickets to The Transiberian Orchestra concert. We went to the concert the Wednesday before Thanksgiving. It was so awesome. I definitely recommend it. I will post a video from the concert. Some of the other pictures are from Halloween. Jason was dressed up as a sock monkey. The other pictures are from a wonderful family get together. Please let me know if this doesn't make sense. I'm very tired and my brain isn't working like it did before I had a baby.
Jason lounging on his dad and eating a piece of paper
Jason and his cousin Kaiden
This is what happens when Dad is supposed to be watching Jason. The look on his face just says, "Oh crap! I'm caught!
This is a video from the Transiberian Orchestra concert. If you are prone to seizures, please do not go to their concert or watch this video.
19 comments:
I tried to post a comment three times, but I kept having a TSOIS (Trans-Siberian Orchestra induced seizure)
So, my word verification was
"fledork", that may or may not be a couch at IKEA.
distsmat - laundromat @ IKEA
Seriously, I can't believe that baby is getting so big. I feel like I have not seen him nearly enough in his short little life. It actually makes me sad. He is such a wide-eyed little doll. I love him.
Thanks for all the comments, Sarah.
My dear Erin, I love reading your blogs, I visit often. Your comments make me smile, you are so clever!! You are very welcome for the break and the concert, believe me they were my pleasure especially the break while I got to spend wonderful time with my handsome grandson. Isn't he just the best. You are great parents!!
i love that he was a sock monkey!! that is seriously cute! glad that you finally updated...jeez! did you hear that we are coming to st george in a couple of weeks, we are going to try and come up to cedar, i will keep you posted!
I read your blog you jerk! Heehe! I miss you and we need to have another girls night out ASAP! I'm so jealous you went to the concert! Fun Fun! Jason needs to come play soon. Jasper needs something to torture... :)
Holy crap of America! You just had the little one last time I saw you, and you looked amazing! He is such a handsome little boy! They grow so fast.... He looks so happy all the time,or maybe you just put the happy photos up;)
I read your blog, too. I guess I have to leave a comment each time.
That IS a seriously cute baby!!
I also always look forward to reading all the new posts in the FB (family blog). I can't believe little Jason is that old already, it doesn't seem that long ago that we were visiting you guys in the hospital when he was born! Sarah said her code word was "fledork" that would be your mother as a dork ( fleeky + dork = fledork) maybe you guys don't know I call your mother fleeky, I'm not sure why, I've been calling her that for so long I don't remember quite where it came from. Oh well, love you guys, keep the posts comin!
I can't believe he is 10 months old. When you texted me today, I thought of just how old he is and how sweet. You are a great mommy, and soon school will be done for this semester and you will be able to just enjoy the holidays and your sweet family. Love you and hope all is going well.
Just so you know, when babies start sleeping with their bums in the air like that, it means they are ready for a sibling.
Faeth, if that is true, then his butt will be in the air for quite a while.
Great posts Erin... and great comments, everybody else. Jason is really a cute little guy. His sock monkey outifit is awesome! Clearly, he hates it. But I like it lots. Good luck with your finals! You'll do great! Love you guys.
p.s. my verification word is 'shedavi' -- come up with something Sarah....
I guess you got some comment this time. I look at you blog but sometimes I don't have time to post. Sorry we have insulted you. Jason is cute. How much is he weighing these days?
Just thought I better comment and let you know I read your blog too:)
ERIN CROSS, you seriously have the CUTEST baby I have ever seen... Guess who else is going to have one?!?! (Just not as cute as yours ;-))
He is a cute little guy Erin, and I am jealous of your concert tickets that would be so fun!
Post a Comment