Sunday, July 12, 2009

It has been a while.


Yes, I know it has been a while since I have posted. We have been busy and out of town quite a lot. Trevor and I are both in school this summer so that is keeping us pretty busy. Jason turned five months old on June 31st. He is very close to weighing 20 lbs. and I haven't even started him on rice cereal yet. I will begin that soon. Jason has been rolling over (mostly back to front). He is such a smiley little guy. We love making him smile and giggle. Jason can now bear some weight on his legs. If he is sitting, I can gently pull on his arms and he will stand up. It is very impressive. He knows how to use those thunder thighs of his. He also likes to squeal for no apparent reason. I will include a video.

This last weekend, I went to St. George and played in a softball tournament. Trevor's wonderful mother drove all the way down from Malad to watch Jason for me. She is wonderful. It was very hard to leave him, but it was wonderful to have a couple days to myself.



He was obviously very surprised when I took this picture.

Jason with his grandpa Shaun



Jason with his Dad


Jason and his grandma Cinniman

"I'm learning to stand"

This is the squealing video




Last week, the Renaissance festival came to Cedar City. My friend Amber Rasch came along with us. We had a great time looking at (making fun of) weird people in festive costumes. The sword fighting and camel pictures are from that event. We also met a very nice costumed fellow that let us take a picture with him.
I was really hoping the camel wouldn't spit on me


Amber and the sword fighters


The nice fellow in the costume that his sister made for him. I bet his mom drove him there.




10 comments:

cinni said...

I commented on the bottom of the page...DUH!!! I love this blog, you are so funny!!! Thanks for sharing with all of us! It is fun to read!

Sarah C said...

I need to cuddle that baby! That was very nice of cinniman to drive all that way to babysit! p.s. you guys are nerds and probably gave that guy more attention than he has ever received from a girl in his entire life.

DeAnn said...

Cute baby. 7 more pounds and he'll weigh the same as Sydney.

Erin said...

Sarah, that man was very nice. His outfit was one of the best ones there. I think Trevor liked the girls in the belly dancing outfits, but he wouldn't let us take a picture of him with them.

Amber Rasch said...

I apologize for the frightening pictures Erin was possesed to post. I should probably start wearing makeup in public...heehe! PS...he was a nice lad.

Tina said...

WOW, almost 20 lbs. What are you feeding him, chocolate milk? He's growing up so fast that little chunkamunka! Hey we all need to think about getting together again sometime this summer!

Callie Hansen said...

Love the video. Sounds like he's panicked or something. Adorable. Averie loves the sound of her own voice and it's so much fun!

The Huntsman's said...

He is so cute! And I'm so glad I found that you have a blog!

Maureen said...

You're right it is about time you did a new post. They're always entertaining. I love the squealing video!
Doesn't it startle you when you're driving alone in the car with him and he does that?

MegHaNE said...

he has the bluest eyes ever! WOW! him and maicee ware pretty even with their weight...nice work!

love that you went to the ridiculous renaissance festival, next year you should be in it!