Saturday, August 8, 2009

6 Months

I know I am always behind with my posts. We have been very busy. Trevor and I were both doing the summer semester at SUU. It just ended yesterday. Two more weeks and we are back to school for the Fall semester. Yay for a two week summer!

Anyway, on the 31st of July, Jason turned 6 months old. He is such an awesome little guy. He is rolling around everywhere. He doesn't just lay there anymore. I always have to keep an eye on him or he will get into things. He tried to put a T.V. cord in his mouth the other day. Jason can also sit up all by himself. He can sit there for a while, but eventually he loses balance and topples over. He is still growing quickly. He was weighed at the doctor's office and he is weighs 20 lbs 14 oz. He is 27.5 inches long. He is very large. Jason is such a pleasant baby. He is always smiling and giggling. He is still sleeping ALL night. It is so wonderful. I have tried feeding Jason rice cereal. He does not like it at all. He pulls the most glorious faces. Most of the pictures are of that wonderful experience. I don't have any more to add so just enjoy the pictures.





Cousin Noah and Jason

The first bite

"Wow, this is disgusting!"

"No, mom, not again!"

9 comments:

Debra Morris said...

Oh, my gosh!! What awesome pictures!!

MegHaNE said...

his face is classic! he is growing up so fast! enjoy your 2 weeks off!

DeAnn said...

That's the kind of face I would pull if I had to eat rice cereal!

The King Family said...

Hahaha hehehe haha! He looks JUST liek Trevor! Very cute!

Laurel said...

Hahahahaha!!! That is the face Sydney made along with gagging and tears. So fun. Try adding apple juice to it. That helped a little bit with Sydney. Glad you're done with summer school. Enjoy your mini-cation! He's adorable and I'm so glad he is pleasant for you.

Sarah C said...

I love that little fella so much! You can't tempt me by putting pictures up of him when I cannot have immediate access to him! GARRRR

cinni said...

I absolutely love these photo's!! They made me laugh out loud! Can't wait to see him next week. He is just so darn cute!!!

Maureen said...

What great pictures! They made me laugh out loud also

Jenny Kay said...

LOVE LOVE the pics!!!