Friday, May 8, 2009

3 Months and a Birthday!


I know this is a little late, but I will post it anyway. Jason turned three months old last week. He is doing so well. He is such a happy baby. He is always smiling and giggling. He can hold his head up really well and roll over when he wants to. He already sleeps through the night. Sometimes he decides to wake up, but he just fusses a little and then puts himself back to sleep (sometimes he needs the binky to help him fall back asleep). Jason likes to eat. He is weighing in at about 16lbs (keep in mind that he was over 9lbs when he was born). We love him so much. He brings so much joy into our lives. The other pictures are from Trevor's birthday party. I got him a DELICIOUS ice cream cake from Maggie Moo's. A few friends came over. We played the Wii and had a great time.


Jason has grown some beautiful, black hair

He loves to suck his thumb. Hopefully he will stop doing that before he's sixteen!

Happy Birthday, Daddy!


Mmmm... the delicious ice cream cake

8 comments:

Laurel said...

I can't believe he is three months old. He is so cute and that is so great that he is sleeping through the night. Happy Birthday again Trevor. Mmmm, I love ice cream cake.

MegHaNE said...

love the wig!!! i wish maicee could grow hair that fast....haha! see you on monday

Josie said...

I changed my mind- Jason looks just like trevor! lol

Sarah C said...

Bring me that baby!

DeAnn said...

He is getting so big and so cute.

The Cowley Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Cowley Family said...

Erin, He is so..stinkin cute!!! I'm glad I found your blog and now I can see your cute family (since you don't txt me anymore) :( Someday we should get-to-gether and do whatever it is that poeple with kidaloos do??? (havent figured it out yet and I've had 4) Anyways, send me and email so I can send you and invite to my blog! (sameetalcowley@live.com)
hApPy bIrThdAy Trevor!

Holly said...

Erin he is so cute. I can't wait to live closer. Love you.