So as most of you know, Jason was born on January 31st, 2009. He is such a cutie. We love him so much. On Saturday he will be 6 weeks old. He is beginning to sleep better at night. I really appreciate that. The only problem is that he won't take a nap during the day unless someone is holding him or he is put on his stomach. He always falls asleep during tummy time. This lack of naps means that our apartment is quite messy and I haven't done the dishes in a while. Hopefully it will improve. Jason really likes to eat. He eats ALL THE TIME! He is already almost 12 lbs and 22 inches long. Here are some pictures of our sweet little man.Jason's Blessing Day

Jason and Mommy

We decided to try out the
Bumbo. He didn't like it so much.


Just lounging in the chair


He really likes to stick out his tongue
12 comments:
YEAH! Im super excited that you started a BLOG!!! i cant believe that he is already 6 weeks old! he is a handsome little man....how are you feeling? the sleep thing will come eventually, dont worry! welcome to the blogging world! keep posting pics of your sweet little guy!
Yeah! He is here! Congrats!! I'm going to add you to my blog if you don't mind!! I want to keep updated! how did the delivery go? How are you feeling? Does he sleep at night?
He is so cute!! I want to come hold him so bad!! I'm so bummed that we didn't make the blessing. Eva wouldn't nap either, except in her swing for the first 4 months or so. The swing pretty much worked miracles though.
He sure is a cutie! You need to blog more lol- mail him to me, I will hold him for as long as he needs!! I decided he looks like trevor! What a cute little boy!
Erin, he is so cute. I can't believe he weighs so much already. What a big boy. I'm glad he's sleeping better at night. That is lovely. Sydney wouldn't nap either unless she was held. Try to break that habit because we still have to hold her to go to sleep.
He's super cool! It seems like he already has a lot of personality, I'm sure that's compliments of his mother. Love you all.
He is a cutie.
It's about time you joined all the cool people!!! Thanks for bringing him in the other day. Remember, if you ever need a break - call!
Yes, it looks like he doesn't love the bumbo just yet. He's sooooo cute.
The Bumbo was key to Henry sitting on his own at 5 months, so keep at it! He is so stinking cute!!! Am I the only one who thinks he kind of looks like Noah?
Erin he is so freaking cute!! I'm so excited for you and your new addition!
What a sweet little guy! COngrats. I am so glad you have a blog, I don't promise to check it as much as I'd like to but I'm excited to keep up with you!
Post a Comment