Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Encouragement?

I am just writing this blog post to express some of my frustration. Mostly, I am asking for some words of encouragement. I am at my wit's end. We just can't win! Last week, Trevor, Jason, and I were heading home after a fun weekend in Idaho. On our way home, we drove over a sink hole that had just formed on the freeway. The very deep hole destroyed two tires and destroyed the rims of those tires. We had to be towed to the nearest Discount Tire where we then had to have two new tires and rims put on the car. I told the tire man that we couldn't afford matching rims for the entire car. So, two of the rims are gray and two of the rims are chrome. Also, now the alignment is off. That was quite the day. This week, we had the wonderful opportunity to buy a new battery for our car (same car as above) because the old one was very much dead. To put the cherry on top of a great two weeks, I came home today to find that our computer had crashed. We lost all of our lesson plans, assignments, pictures (we lost all of Jason's pictures), programs like Microsoft Word, and other important things. I just really wish that something good could happen to us! I'm hoping we win the lottery! I'm sorry that this post is so depressing. I'm just feeling really angry and frustrated right now. I hope everyone else has a great week!

7 comments:

Hayley and Zachary said...

Sissy! I am so sorry that all of that happened, there should be a way of retrieving everything. Computers have backup drives for things like this. You need to get a programmer or someone computer technical savvy to assist you. Positive note, I love you :)

Erin said...

Unfortunately, we would probably have to pay someone to do that for us. We really don't have any money now.

Callie Hansen said...

Did you know that your auto insurance would have covered that? If you have collision coverage. They would have paid the tow bill too. They probably still would, if you filed a claim. But depending on your deductible, I guess it's up to you. Sorry about all this. Sometimes life is so lame and awful.

Erin said...

Callie, our deductible is too high to cover it.

DeAnn said...

Everyone is safe and that's the most important thing.

Unknown said...

You may find this hard to believe and maybe a little stupid---but, this too shall pass. Everything will be alright...Heavenly Father and time will take care of it. I love you, Aunt Bonnie

Debra Morris said...

I feel like a really bad Mom, because I just now am looking at your blog. I know things have been tough lately, but as Aunt Bonnie said, things will get better. Life is rough sometimes. Hang in there. I love you too.