Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I'm 4 Months Old

Jason turned four months old on Sunday. We took him to the doctor today. He weighs 17lbs 6oz and is 26.5 inches long. While at the doctor's office, Jason had to get some shots. He has not been a happy camper today. I left him with Trevor while I went to get my hair cut. Apparently, Jason screamed the entire time I was gone. Don't let the happy pictures fool you. He has been a stinker all day.

On a different note, I would like to update you on our lives. Trevor and I are both attending school this summer. I am taking 8 credits. I'm not sure how many he is taking. I plan to return to school full time again in the fall. Things are going well. I am trying my darnedest to lose the baby weight. It doesn't seem to be working. I guess when you eat pasta and sweets the weight doesn't want to come off. That is all I am going to post since the baby keeps pushing buttons and screaming. But I will take shots over Polio any day.

The pictures at the bottom are of Jason in his new swim diaper and swim shirt. I am including them for Josie King. She is the wonderful gal who made them for me. Thanks again, Josie.

Asleep in his jumperoo



4 comments:

DeAnn said...

He is so cute and chubby!

Sarah C said...

BRING ME THAT BABY!!!! His swim diaper and shirt are darling!

Laurel said...

So cute! He may be a stinker after shots, but he is the cutest stinker I've seen. Nice big boy!

smalltowngirl said...

What a cutie! I am so happy for you. It looks like you are doing amazing,